This article is part of our Fantasy Basketball Podcast series.
Alex Barutha joins Nick Whalen to talk about the surging Phoenix Suns, led by a much healthier version of Chris Paul. Then, the guys discuss a must-win Game 3 for the Bucks before taking a deeper dive into the Way-Too-Early Top-150 for 2021-22.
- Can Anthony Davis be trusted to stay healthy?
- Upside vs. downside for Michael Porter Jr.
- Expectations for Jimmy Butler after a career-best fantasy season
- Luka Doncic's free-throw shooting
- Zion's fantasy ceiling
- Anthony Edwards vs. RJ Barrett
- Tyrese Haliburton in Year 2
- Can Julius Randle repeat his MIP production?