Tuesday, April 22, 2014
NHL Playoff Observations -- Tuesday
- I was about to ask if anyone had seen Rick Nash. Then he goes and gets two assists. And I'm left to ask, has anyone seen Rick Nash? #overrated
- Kristers Gudlevskis pulled the short (and impossible) straw, yet he almost managed to steal Game 4. This kid has a bright future. Anders Lindback? Not so much.
Monday, April 21, 2014
NHL Playoff Observations -- Monday
- Antoine Roussel has the biggest coconuts I think I've seen in a while. He popped Ryan Getzlaf in the mask not once, but twice. Hard. That move is either going to inspire his team or make the Quackers very, very angry.
- It's Miller time. And by that I mean time for a brain fart. He was great AFTER that stinker he let between his legs in the first period. Then again, I'm not surprised. I've come to expect this kind of mental hiccup from him. Sad, really.
Sunday, April 20, 2014
NHL Playoff Observations -- Sunday
- Who did the best impression of Bobby Orr -- P. K. Subban or Drew Doughty? My money goes to Pernell Karl. Man, I just love smooth-skating defenders who can take over the game.
- Brendan Smith -- did you think before you tried to take on Zdeno Chara? I think you're going to hear Chara laughing in your dreams (and nightmares) for the rest of your life. And if you ever do forget, Reilly Smith will remind you every, single summer.
Saturday, April 19, 2014
NHL Playoff Observations -- Saturday
- Nathan MacKinnon's first playoff goal? Datsyukian. Wow. Then he backed the great Ryan Suter off the line before setting up the second. #schooled.
- Brent Seabrook's hit on David Backes was ugly. There's no other description. He's not a dirty player and he has no history of this. But he should still have known better. Phone hearing coming up.
NHL Playoff Observations -- Friday
- Lift and separate. Divide and conquer. Milan Lucic just has a way of saluting an opponent's manhood, doesn't he? And we think Maxim Lapierre, Matt Cooke and even his teammate Brad Marchand are dirty.
- Pavel Datsyuk. "Datsyuked." I'm going to just leave it at that. Wow.
Friday, April 18, 2014
NHL Playoff Observations -- Thursday
- Welcome to Broadway, Martin St. Louis -- you successfully elicited the patented stink eye and verbal abuse from Henrik Lundqvist after the errant tip of Andrew MacDonald's point shot. He's been doing it for years, only to apparently express some kind of remorse the next day. At some point, you have to think that wears guys a little thin.
- Mike Brown and Raffi Torres -- what an antidote to the Kings so-called physical advantage. Still, there were 121 hits in that game. Yes, 121. No matter who wins in the West, they'll limp into the Cup final. Yikes.
Wednesday, April 16, 2014
NHL Playoff Observations -- Wednesday
- Six-foot-six isn't tall if you're always on your knees. Stand up, Anders Lindback -- STAND UP! They already know about that glove hand of yours. Don't give them anything else!
- Sidney Crosby has discovered it's tick season. Brandon Dubinsky just latches on between the shoulder blades and drains the energy right out of a guy.
Thursday, April 10, 2014
World Fantasy Baseball Championships
World Fantasy Baseball Championships - $5,000,000+ Guaranteed
Are you ready for the new gold standard for Fantasy sports? FanDuel has unleashed the World Fantasy Baseball Championship; a week-long, $5,000,000 celebration of Fantasy Baseball in Las Vegas!
Sunday, April 6, 2014
Mock-It-Yourself: The Cowboys
Monday, March 31, 2014
My NFBC Main Event Team
Here are the results:
Sunday, March 30, 2014
My Rotowire/NFBC Online Championship Team
Saturday, March 29, 2014
Favorite Mid-Round Bargains With Stable ADP Trendslate-round bargains and then Friday we took a final look at how the top-50 overall were shaping up, so it’s only fitting that we wrap things up with a look at the middle. Your first six to eight picks usually set the tone for your draft while your last few are usually reserved for late-round fliers or potential sleeper picks. The middle, however, is the meat of your draft and can be the battleground where your season is won or lost.
Friday, March 28, 2014
A Last-Minute Look at ADP Trends in the Top 50late-round options you may want to consider, so today we’re going to focus on those first few rounds.
Thursday, March 27, 2014
Huge Deposit Bonus on FanDuel for RotoWire Readers
BASEBALL IS BACK - 100% Deposit Bonus for RotoWire readers
MLB Opening day is just around the corner - and that means fantasy baseball season on FanDuel starts now! FanDuel has the biggest one-day fantasy leagues for Opening Day, with over $286,000 in guaranteed prizes.
Wednesday, March 26, 2014
My Favorite Bargains Based on ADP Trends
Monday, March 24, 2014
The Unwanted: Top-10 ADP Fallerstop-10 ADP risers at MDC over the last two weeks; the popular kids, if you will. Now we’re going to pay some mind to that “loser” over there in the corner; to those kids who are shunned by the popular kids and are cast aside. With the help of the ADP trend report, we are now going to look at the 10 biggest ADP fallers.
Sunday, March 23, 2014
The Popular Kids: Top-10 ADP Riserstrend report on Mock Draft Central, a good gauge for player popularity amongst the masses, we’re going to check and see just who would have earned a place on the student council had they been in fantasy baseball high school right now.
Do You Have To Spend It All?
Wednesday, March 19, 2014