NHL Playoff Observations -- Wednesday
Just a few things that caught my eye:
- Six-foot-six isn't tall if you're always on your knees. Stand up, Anders Lindback -- STAND UP! They already know about that glove hand of yours. Don't give them anything else!
- Sidney Crosby has discovered it's tick season. Brandon Dubinsky just latches on between the shoulder blades and drains the energy right out of a guy.
- Did anyone other than me have visions of Jeff Zatkoff entering the game just after the start of the second? Yikes.
- Nineteen ... seconds, that is. Tomas Plekanec was the best Hab on the ice in the first half. A goal. A post. He'll lead the Habs in scoring, even with playoff slayer, Daniel Briere, in tow.
- How soon before the goalie controversy in Anaheim explodes? Frederik Andersen is hot; Jonas Hiller is mad. This should be fun to watch.
- Is it possible for Jack Johnson to have a better playoff than entire 2013-14 season? #biggameplayer
- Dominated. By some Ducks. Poor, poor Stars. It was nice that you got into the postseason, but wow. Maybe the Kings won't come out of the West after all ...
- Sooo ... how long does Dan Bylsma keep his job if the Pens get punted early? Or Ken Hitchcock? Toronto could have a new coach sooner rather than later.